Tibetan Hamsa Sterling Silver Bundle
$96 USD $120 USD
HOLISTIC EDITION - HANDMADE - LIMITED STOCK
This chant brings you joy and peaceful vibrations and supposedly, contained in this verse is the truth of the nature of suffering and how to remove its causes.
The Hamsa Hand is an ancient Middle Eastern amulet symbolizing the Hand of God. In all faiths it is a protective sign. It brings its owner happiness, luck, health, and good fortune.
This Hamsa includes an evil eye, which is thought to protect against the evil eye.
It is believed that the left side of the body is the receiving side, so wearing this bracelet on the left side allows the receiving of good fortunes and luck to come to you.
In many traditions red bracelets are worn as a symbol of good fortune, prosperity and protection
Please note that all our pieces are crafted by hand and one-of-a-kind, and may therefore vary slightly in size, shape, and color.
* Above information has not been scientifically tested. These are a set of beliefs and should not be accounted for medical treatment.
- Six true words Mantra sign Handcrafted
- 100% Natural Coconut Shell
- 925 Sterling Silver Hamsa
- Details in Tibetan Silver
- Red Thread
- 100% Soft Cotton
- Comes in a presentation box